Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Signs from my little girl

So I have tried to not be a huge believer in signs, I tend to over interpret things and then become disappointed. Ever since Grace died I just let myself see things where I see them.  I found the minister for her memorial based on a sign: he presides at Grace United Methodist Church.  He was wonderful and we have even started to attend that church.  The hummingbird at her memorial was also a sign I wrote about in my last post.  Today I saw another sign from my baby.  I was waiting at the acupuncturist for my appointment and reading this old magazine in the lobby (even at the TCM doctor they have outdated magazines, the one universal truth!).  It was some magazine about life in the country.  There was a section with pretty photographs and quotes.  One had a little girl digging in the mud at the beach with this quote "Expect to have hope rekindled.  Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways.  The dry seasons in life do not last.  The spring rains will come again."  Okay Grace I hear you, and I hope that you can hear how much I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment