Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cephalexin is really great stuff

I would just like to say that I feel so sorry for people who lived prior to the discovery of antibiotics.  That must have really sucked.  I decided this last night when peeing for the millionth time with a UTI.  I was actually contemplating if I could sleep on the toilet since I had to get up as soon as I laid down.  Now with just a few doses of Cephalexin in my system I am a new woman.  Bathroom no more.

Cephalexin my new best friend


TTC after baby loss seriously messes with your head.  You want a baby to have and hold so bad and yet you just want your lost baby back.  You feel like you are betraying your lost baby by trying again, and yet that is what you do.  And to do it you have to participate in the most intimate act two human beings can undertake.  So any humor that you can find in the whole process you need to grab onto with both hands.  My UTI is likely directly due to our recent efforts at baby making and for some reason I find that completely hilarious.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you can find some humor in all of this, it really helps sometimes! Just as a note of encouragement, I got pregnant this time while on antibiotics. Good luck--trying again after what we've been through can be really emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it all so messed up? Honestly, sometimes all there is to do is laugh (even if it's maniacal laughter). :)

    ReplyDelete