Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Baby clothes

I spent the day sorting through used baby clothes that we were given for Grace, outfits purchased for her and clothes purchased for Bear.  I realized I have no idea what I have, what I need or how to actually take care of a baby.  I am freaking out a little bit.  I have thirty 0-3 month old onsies, but no pajamas and almost no clothes in any other size.  I then spent a few hours adding items to our registries to hopefully make sure that she won't have to wear a diaper only once she weighs more than 12 lbs.  All this and part of me thinks that she will not get to come home like Grace.  My heart would die if that happened.

1 comment:

  1. What you need most, is what you already have so much of: love. Everything else will sort itself out. It really will. It better - because I don't have anything either! 1 sleeper and a few onesies, E's old carseat. No diapers, no bed, no nursing paraphernalia, nothing! But lots of love. Lots and lots of that. Sending some to you and Bear and Grace.

    ReplyDelete